Monday, July 02, 2007

More missed events


Wendy recently held a raffle in aid of Breakthrough, and I was one of the lucky winners.
Here you see a skein of Fleece Artist merino in the "parrot" colourway.

Although I received it last week, I had no time to take a photo until today.
This has been sitting alongside my bed, tempting me to ball it up, and try it out.
After a couple of days with long train jorneys my current socks are nearly done, so maybe this will be next.
Saturday saw me off to Cambridge, back to visit the Cambs. guild of Weavers, Spinners and Dyers.
The June meeting was a combination of a bring and buy sale and a talk by Anna Crutchley about Marianne Straub.
Marianne was a member of the guild, and I enjoyed a few brief visits to her house while delivering the guild newsletter.
Then yesterday I was off travelling again, this time to London for Nickerjac's baby shower.
Lixie hosted this gathering in south London (unknown territory to me as a north Londoner!)
Foolishly I forgot to carry a camera with me, so you will have to rely on the pics taken by Nic and Lixie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home