Friday, November 10, 2006

NEC update

I was over at the NEC for the show yesterday.
We had a decent sized stand, but the smokers were doing me in.
We were opposite a bar area, and near an emergency exit that was constantly opened, letting in cool air which was welcome, but not always fresh.

I also mislaid my glasses, and was knitting "blind" for most of the day.
When I went for some lunch about twoish, they had turned up at the organiser's office.

I didn't teach anyone how to knit, but did talk a lot about knitting with wire.
Spellbound Beads on the next aisle had suitable wire, so some people trooped off and bought some. I'm waiting to see what comes of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nickerjac said...

Don't you love spell bound

12:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home