Saturday, March 11, 2006

Secret Pal goodies

While I was in Nottingham on Tuesday an abortive attempt was made to deliver a parcel to me.

The note said that it was too big to go through the letterbox.

I had wait until the next morning, and I rearranged my activities to go to the sorting office first.

There was a small cardboard box from the US, from my Secret Pal.

I didn't have time to take photos there and then.



In fact it wasn't until late yesterday that I took out my camera to record them.
Then just as I went to download the images onto the computer the camera battery died.
So after an overnight charge here is my lovely haul.
Here are some of the contents:
Koigu KPPPM, Manos del Uruguay and sari silk yarns; and the most tactile tape measure.





There were some candles too, scented with rosemary which is my favourite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home