Saturday, August 12, 2006

Perfect prezzies !!

The past few weeks have been busy as usual.
I finally slowed down enough this morning to photograph the latest Secret Pal 8 parcel to arrive.
It came a fortnight ago, hot on the heels of my most recent One Skein parcel.

Inside was triple yarn and double chocolate, with a garnishing of beads.



Then last Saturday I arrived at the Art Room to be asked if I had my mobile phone with me.
Could I get it out please.

The other Mary then handed me a cover that she had felted after I left on Friday.

It was meant to be for her phone, but she had misjudged the amount of shrinkage.

As you can see it fits mine perfectly!

1 Comments:

Blogger Good Kharma Bunny said...

can't wait to see the pickies,glad I'm not the only one thats having problems.
How much do you spend on your secret pal person? I guess you spread it over the months. I'm considering secret pal 9 but it goes over christmas, and thats my busiest months.
you can email me off blog if you want.
thanks
al x

7:13 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home