Friday, November 19, 2010

India went by in a blur ....

.... at times like this
sometimes like this:
or even like this!
For some of the time things were quite clear, and I knew where I was, where I was meant to be, and what was going to happen. Here, Laxman (our Indian guide) was getting us together to take tuk-tuks back from the old city in Jodhpur after a brief visit to the market area. Behind his elbow are a couple of men with placards, selling rat poison.
Here we are setting off towards our bus, the airport and our flight back to Delhi in order to head home.
We had a fantastic three weeks, and I was just getting accustomed to the hot temperatures (around 30 C in the daytime) when it was time to come home. Between my camera and my phone, I took 2831 images, of which only a few were rubbish. Many were taken from the coach, and have partial reflections, but it was better that than not at all. My battery charger died about halfway through our 10 day journey in Rajasthan, or I would have taken more. I think that gradually I will put together themed postings rather than purely chronological. It will just take some time to think it through first.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

Oh! You went to India! How exciting. Any textiles? Love the photos, they say without words how traveling can sometimes be.

10:09 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home