Thursday, February 07, 2008

Famous for a few minutes, today!!

Last week, I heard that I had been nominated for a Derby Evening Telegraph Community Champions award.
First of all there was the telephone interview, then the press photographer, then today at about 11.20, a live 2 minute slot on BBC Radio Derby together with the other Mary.

From checking the DET website just now, I assume that the piece is in the paper tonight.
so, if you are interested in a slightly exaggerated bit about the Long Eaton Art Room, check out this!
The photo shows me and the other Mary in the compact storage.
I am on the right of the picture.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger TutleyMutley said...

Isn't it lovely to have your hard work acknowledged and applauded?! congratulations and well deserved.

11:42 am  
Blogger Leigh said...

Well, congratulations! I think you deserve to win too.

3:44 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

Congratulations!! Its good to see that your hard work is being recognized. :)

7:47 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home